A portable PA system with iPad connectivity.
Use the integrated dock to simultaneously charge your device and to easily share music with your audience. A stereo AUX input is provided for all other popular audio players. You can also play MP3 music files from an SD card or USB flash drive.
True portability is achieved with a built-in battery providing up to 7 - 8 hours of usage.
The case is built to withstand rigorous travel.
It features a retractable handle at the top and wheels at the bottom for easy transportation to and from venues.
Foldout handles at the side make for easy lifting.
- Output power: 22WRMS
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Dock to suit 30-pin iPhone®/iPod®/iPad® 1 & 2
- Retractable handle at the top with wheels at the base; foldout handles at the sides
- Stereo AUX input for all other popular audio players
- Can be used as an instrument amplifier
- Supports a balanced or unbalanced mic
- Built in battery
- Type: lead-acid
- Voltage rating: 13.6V - 13.7V
- Capacity: 12V 4.5Ah
- Usage time: 7 - 8 hours
- Charge time: 10 hours
- Weight: 18.5kg
- Dimensions: 500(H) x 465(W) x 325(D)mm
Note: the iPhone® and iPad® is shown for demonstration purposes only and is not included with the purchase of this product. Note: this product only works with 30-pin Apple® devices.
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211