This 10L 3000W 10L Tank Electric Deep Fryer features stainless steel construction and drainage faucet. It is designed for commercial uses, such as restaurants, supermarkets, fast food shops, snack bars, etc.
- Stainless steel construction and heating tube ensure longer life span
- Thermostat for accurate temperature setting
- Heavy duty copper faucet style drain for edible oil releasing
- Lid cover for preventing the boil oil splashing
- Fryer basket with plastic handle for safe operation
- Rotating fryer head for easy cleaning
- ON/OFF switch and indicator lights to monitor the working procedure
- Power Supply: 2400V/50Hz 3000W (Normal 10A Power point)
- Tank Capacity: 10L
- Temperature Range: 60-200ºC
- Overall Dimensions: 275(W) x 460(L) x 355(H)mm
- Tank Dimensions: 210(W) x 300(L) x 180(H)mm
- Basket Dimensions: 190(W) x 210(L) x 100(H)mm
- Handle Length: 240mm
- Power Cord Length: 1.3m
- 1x Deep Fryer with Drain
- 1x Stainless Steel Lid with Plastic Handle
- 1x Stainless Steel Basket
- 1x User Manual
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211