This FL-2202A Propump is 12V water pump with extra low current draw. It has a pumping rate of 4 Liter per minute with a slow current draw of only 4A at 80 PSI.
The compact design of these FL-2202A pumps allow for installation in convenience locations, and can be mounted both vertically or horizontally. This pump can be run dray without harm to pump and will self prime.
FDA matriasl are used in both pump and tank so to allow use on drinking water.
- Self priming
- Silent running
- Low power draw
- Runs dry without damage
- Easy connecting system.
- Acid, Alkaili and Corrosion Resistant
- Power usage: 12V~2.6A
- Open flow: 1.2GPM (4 Liter per minute)
- Pressure setting: 80PSI
- 12V DC, permanent magnet, thermally protected, splash proof.
- Leads: 18AWG, 35cm long(2-pin connector for option)
- Duty Cycle: Intermittent
- Type: 2-chamber positive displacement, self priming, capable of running dry.
- Liquid Temperature: 140F(60degree) Max.
- Priming Capabilities: 4 feet(1.2m) suction lift
- Max Pressure: 80PSI
- Inlet/Oulet port: 3/8" hose barb
- Dimension: 17 cm(L) x 10cm(W) x 5cm(H)
- Smooth operation
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211