This FL-40 Propump is 12V water pump with extra low current draw. It has a pumping rate of 17 Liter per minute with a slow current draw of only 9.2A at 40 PSI.
The compact design of these FL-40 pumps allow for installation in convenience locations, and can be mounted both vertically or horizontally. This pump can be run dray without harm to pump and will self prime.
FDA matriasl are used in both pump and tank so to allow use on drinking water.
- Smooth operation
- Self priming
- Silent running
- Low power draw
- Runs dry without damage
- Easy connecting system.
- Duty Cycle: intermittent
- Power usage: 12V~9A
- Open flow: 4.5GPM (17 Liter per minute)
- Pressure setting: 40PSI
- Inlet/Outlet fitting: 1/2" female
- Dimension: 25 cm(L) x 10cm(H) x 12cm(W)
- Accessories Included:
- 1/2" hose barb to 1/2" NPT Thread adaptor, Straight
- 1/2" hose barb to 12.5mm hose barb adaptor, elbow
- 1/2" hose barb to 12.5mm hose barb adaptor, straight
- 1/2" inlet suction strainer
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- pumps well
Pump works well but be aware that the pressure may push the outlet push in connector out & the pump would be better if it had screw in fittings instead of push in.
- 12VDC RV diaphragm pump
I have seen pumps like this advertised at around three time the price, i purchased one for installation in an RV to pump water from the water tank to the sink tap and to the shower head. The pump does this job easily. It comes complete with an auto shut-off pressure switch and a stainless steel filter....it doesnt however come with any installation or opearting instructions but these were quickly downloaded from the ProPurm website.
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211