This Audio/Video System uses the latest wireless technology to send stereo audio and video pictures around your home.
Use your cable, TV, CD, DVD remote to change channels, volume and settings from the receiver end of this 2.4GHz system.
Features a phase-locked loop (PLL) electronic circuit that constantly adjusts, locking onto any input signal and avoiding any reception drift. Send stereo audio and video pictures around your home, shop or office, allowing you to watch video or listen to hi-fi quality stereo sound anywhere. Send surveillance camera images to another part of the building. All without the need to run cables.
The refreshing new compact design incorporates the 2.4GHz dipole antenna and has 4 selectable channels.
- 2.4GHz wireless transmitter and receiver with 4 selectable channels (DIP Switch).
- Transmit the crisp Audio/Video signal with radio frequency.
- Compact size
- Autenna(2.4GHz) are embedded into the housing.
- Compatible with camcorder or CMOS
- Camera application
- Low power consumption
- Frequency: 2400~2483 MHz
- Channel: 4 channel
- Supply Voltage: 9V
- Dimension (mm): 125D x 66W x 117H
This Kit Includes
- one unit of sender
- one unit of receiver
- one unit Remote extender cable
- Two unit of audio video cable
- Two unit of Power adaptor
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211