You are viewing a brand new 2in1 SMD Hot Air Rework Soldering Station 852D+, with dual LED temperature displays, separated working route, knob regulator and a special carrying handle for call repairing or de-soldering, is perfect for mounting and reworking SMD components by hand.
- LED display air gun and iron work temperature, function indicates at a glance and nice.
- Micro-computer control, Auto constand temperature, heating rapidly
- Adjustable air flow, large & gentle wind
- Satety Protection built-i: Sensor is built-in the handle, when holding it, it enters into working mode. When put back to the holder, it enters into standby mode.
- Auto cool down function
- Quiet operation
- Suitable soldering for: SOIC, CHIP, QFP, PLCC and BGA
- Hot air gun for: Shrink, Drying, Paint Eraser, unfreeding, Pre-heating and Glue Soldering.
Model 852D+ Power Consumption 700W Measurement 124×187×249mm Weight 4.5kg Working environment 0—50°C/ 0-1220F Storage Enviorment -20°C -80°C/-680F-~1760F Hot Air Reworks Gun Type diaphragm gentlel wind Air Flow 120L/min (Max) Temperature Range 100°C -500°C Temperature Stability ±1°C Display Type LED Handle cable length 100cm Soldering Iron Temperature Range 200°C -500°C Temperature Stability ±1°C Tip of ground voltage <2mV Tip ground impedance <2ohm Display Type LED Handle cable length 100cm
- 2 in 1 Rework Station
- Air Gun with cable
- Air Gun Holder
- Soldering Iron with cable
- Soldering Iron Stand
- IC Extractor
- 1x Sponge
- 3 Air Gun Nozzles
- Instruction Manual
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211