Protect your valuable solar installation and maximise battery service life with our photovoltaic (PV) charge controller. Microprocessor controlled with LCD display, this charger efficiently charges a vast selection of batteries from a wide range of solar panels. It even features an equalisation mode for wet type lead acid batteries, automatically cycles once a month for 2 hours. See our website for full documentation.
- User adjustable charging voltages
- Suits wet or sealed lead acid, lead calcium, lead antimony, Ni-CD, NiFe batteries
- Microprocessor control PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) for optimum charging
- 3-stage, Bulk, Absorption and Float charge with status on LCD display
- Ampere Hour logging readouts in 3 sets, today and last 2 days
- 5-state LED indications of battery levels
- Electronic overcharge protection and back current blocking to panel
- Dusk to dawn automatic on-off with 10 selectable on-off programs
- Adjustable battery low voltage level disconnect and reconnect for DC outputs
- Battery reverse protection
- Battery Voltage: 12V
- Maximum PV panel open circuit voltage: 26V
- Continuous load/charge current: 20A
- Maximum charge/load current (5 mins): 25A
- Operation current (no load and PV): 30mA
- Dimensions: 150(W) x 85(D) x 45(H)mm
- Weight: 470g
- Operating temperature: -10 to +50oC
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- The best I have Used
Most of my customers want cheap, and they get what they pay.
I only use and fit these, easy to use, easy to read at a glance. I personally have the 30amp one on my caravan it controls 800 watts of panels 4 x 100 amp hour batterys, and I can run my 3 way fridge on solar all day, it is basically install and forget This is the BEST
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211