Brand new latest Sunlight White Grow Light is perfect not only for your plants but also for your aquarium to promote better growth.
The White LED Grow Light Panel is also good for Mammals, Amphibians, Reptiles to promote better growth.
Furthermore, it is especially productive for spring vegetable and flower seedling development.
Benefits for Plants:
- Best for your Plants: All visible light as sunlight including most important blue and red light is suitable for plants thriving.
- Can be used to control florescence in hydro and restrain flowering for higher and stronger.
- More Efficient: 100% of the power input for our LED grow lights is used for your plant chlorophyll production.
- Better for Environment: It saves 50% to 90% in energy consumption compared to incandescent bulbs or fluorescent tubes.
- Less Heat: Low heated LED bulbs will protect your plants well.
- Less Trouble: No ballast to burn out likes other plant lights.
- No infrared ray and ultraviolet radiation to destroy your plants.
- The best lighting time (led grow light lighting time plus sunlight lighting time) for plant growing should be 10-14hrs.
- Minimal heat to keep your plants from burning.
- Hanging hardware for easy to set up in minutes.
- Perfect for indoor or undercover using.
Benefits for Aquarium Fishes:
- Provide enough "sunlight" to maintain oxygen production by aquatic's photosynthesis for fishes .
- Good effect for Coral, Float grass, and Alga to promote better growth than other LED grow light Panels.
- Offer day and night alternation surrounding for indoor fishes.
- Less Heat: Low heated LED bulbs will protect your fishes and aquatic well.
- No infrared ray and ultraviolet radiation to destroy your aquatic and fishes.
Advantages of Our Upgraded LED Grow Lights:
- More Effective for your plants! The lumen of each LED is better than other original LED lights in marketing.
- Larger lighting coverage and further lighting distance make more plants absorb the effective light in a further distance.
- Much Safer! Our upgraded LED grow light has the better structure of parallel connection. If one LED is damaged when short circuit, other original LED lights will extinguish three rows of LEDs (more than twenty LEDs), but our upgraded lights maybe have one to three LEDs put out and still can be use.
- More convenient! Australia SAA standard plug for your easy using.
Power Supply AC240V 13W Output Voltage 36V LED Qty 225pcs Color Full White LED Bulbs Power 0.06w x 225 LEDs (13w in total) Color Temperature 5600K LEDs Diameter 5mm Working Temperature -30-60 degree Celsius Working Humidity Less than 95% Power Cord Length 1.5meter Light Panel Size 30.5(L)x30.5(W)x3(H)cm Lighting Coverage 20cm-200cm Recommended Height 30cm-150cm Recommended Coverage 0.8 square meter
Specific Distance and Lighting Coverage:
Distance to Plants Lighting Coverage 50cm 0.5 square meter 100cm 0.65 square meter 150cm 0.75 square meter 200cm 0.85 square meter
- 1x LED Light Panel
- 1 Set Hanging Kit
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211