This DMX running light control is designed for digital control of various light effets such as running lights and projuectos.
It can control up to 12 different light effect units of 16 channels each.
The unit features an easily programmable memory which can store up to 240 different light effect scenes.
It can be set to automatic operation or music control via the built-in microphone.
- DMX-512 international standard
- 192 DMX Channel: Control up to 12 devices and 16 channels per device
- Memorizing capacity of 240 chase setps. 8 chases, up to 30 steps each.
- Built-in Microphone for Sound/Music active control
- LED display control panel
- Standard 19" rack mount
- 3U rack space
Real Panel Connectors as below:
- 5-pin DIN input for MIDI
- 3-Pin DMX512 output
- DMX polarity selector
- Power DC input
- Power supply: DC9V, 300mA
- Dimensions: 482mm(W)x 1333(H)x70cm(D)
- Package Content:
- DMX controller
- Power Adaptor
- DMX cable
- Instruction Manual
- Preset Address Range:
- Light 1: 1-16
- Light 2: 17--32
- Light 3: 33-48
- Light 4: 49-64
- Light 5: 65-80
- Light 6: 81-96
- Light 7: 97-112
- Light 8: 113-128
- Light 9: 129-144
- Light 10: 145-160
- Light 11: 161-176
- Light 12: 177-192
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Very good DMX Controller for amateur light jockeys
Solid case with non-slip feet gives the controller a firm, solid feel. The push buttons and sliders lack the professional 'feel' of the more expensive controllers, but work admirably well and with good precision.
The manual is sparse on information and complete novices will need to find other sources to learn how DMX controllers work.
Overall, a full featured DMX controller that is only lacking sound activation. I doubt there's a controller with as many features for the price. Ideal for the casual light jockey wanting to enhance their repertoire.
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211