This stylish in-car voltage and temperature meter features an attractive EL-Blue backlit LCD which is constantly illuminated when the car's power is present. The unit plugs into the vehicle's cigarette lighter socket for power but can be hard wired for permanent connection.
Two LR44 button cells keep the clock powered when the car's ignition is switched off.
Two temperature sensors monitor both the inside and outside temperature of the car, with the external sensor attached to a 3m length of cable. Min and max displays are recorded for both the inside and outside temperature sensors for ongoing reference.
A green LED advises you if the car's battery level is good, but it will flash and an audible warning will sound if the battery voltage is critically low. The LCD, however, will indicate a more accurate reading if it's required. An ice warning is also available if you live in a cold area (based on zero temp, monitored by the outside sensor).
Great for drivers who frequent the snow fields!
A clock and calendar are also featured.
Size 140(W) x 30(H) x 18.5(D)mm.
- Triple Display: Clock, In/Out Temp, Voltage of battery at a glance
- Digital voltage Meter monitor car battery and charging conditions
- Analog battery analyser display battery from empty to full
- Unique voltage guard function: Flashing LED when battery is abnormally low or high
- Dual channel In/Out Thermometer with max/min memory & ICE Alert
- Digital calendar clock power by independent batteries included
- 12V car plug included for continuous Backlight
- Extra wide temperature range: -50 degree to +70 degree
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211