You are viewing a brand new 3in1 SMD Hot Air Rework Soldering Station 968DB+, with dual LED temperature displays, separated working route, knob regulator and a special carrying handle for call repairing or de-soldering, is perfect for mounting and reworking SMD components by hand. SAMSUNG microcomputer control ensures rapid warming-up and stable accurate temperature control which at the same time not affected by airflow to really achieve lead-free soldering and de-soldering. One year warranty!
- LED display air gun and iron work temperature, function indicates at a glance and nice.
- It adopts more powerful, more stable performance of the Samsung CPU.
- Only four buttons, operate simply and clearly.
- Air speed ball dynamic display airflow.
- It adopts PID precision temperature control algorithm, the temperature fluctuation range of ≤ ± 1 °C.
- -50 °C to +50 °C temperature compensation function
- Fahrenheit / Celsius temperature conversion functions.
- Soldering iron has smoke absorbed function. Smoke generated by soldering iron was immediately sucked away, after a dust-sheet absorption, filtration, this function is to achieve air purification effect, to bring users healthy, environmentally friendly work environment, no longer have to worry about the smoke produced for the use of soldering iron
- High temperature automatic protection
- Airflow: 28L/min, by the strong pressure of the pump as the air source,long life.
- The machine part of the device has a self-test function, the whole intelligent over-temperature, short circuit, open circuit, overload, and fault indication and protection functions.
- The air gun steel tube use stainless steel tube, the air gun handle lines and soldering iron handle lines are silicone wire, high temperature, you can use for a long time.
- All functions data setting is automatically saved, without duplication.
- The gun heater adopts a ceramic skeleton heater, heating clement firmly around the model of ceramic, rapid and uniform heating up.
Model 968DB+ Power Consumption 720W Measurement 124×187×249mm Weight 4kg Working environment 0—50°C/ 0-1220F Storage Enviorment -20°C -80°C/-680F-~1760F Hot Air Reworks Gun Type diaphragm pump spiral wind Air Flow 28L/min Temperature Range 100°C -480°C/212°F-896°F Temperature Stability ±1°C Display Type LED Handle cable length 90cm Soldering Iron Temperature Range 200°C -480°C/392°F-896°F Temperature Stability ±1°C Tip of ground voltage <2mV Tip ground impedance <2ohm Display Type LED Handle cable length 100cm
- 3 in 1 Rework Station
- Australian SAA Approval Power cable
- Air Gun with cable
- Air Gun Holder
- Soldering Iron with Smoke Absorber
- Soldering Iron Stand
- Soldering Tin Reel Holder
- IC Extractor
- 1x Sponge
- 5 Air Gun Nozzles
- Instruction Manual
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211