This rugged LED spotlight is ideal for protected outdoor locations and will automatically switch on the infrared movement sensor when darkness falls and turn on the spotlight for 20, 40, or 90 seconds once movement is detected.
A companion solar panel keeps the internal SLA battery fully charged and ready for use. The system is ideal for providing illumination or security lighting in remote areas or places were alternative power is difficult or inconvenient.
The spotlight utilises 30 super bright LEDs to light up the desired area. The solar panel can be mounted on the spotlight body or on a separate bracket up to two metres from the light and adjusted to collect as much sunlight as possible.
Excess cable can be stored on the back of the solar panel
- 30 Super Bright LED -Energy Saving
- Automatic on/off when motion detector recognizes movement
- Automatic on when Darkness Falls
- Manual override switch on
- Three Settings: 20 seconds, 40 seconds and 90 seconds
- Built in protection circuit to prevent over-charging
- Lamp measures 145(W) x 95(H) x 75(D)mm
- PIR sensor Measures 145(W) x 60(H) x 120(D)mm
- Sensor range 15 metres x 110°
- Battery box measures165(W) x 90(H) x 150(D)mm
- Solar panel measures 350(W) x 185(H) x 30(D)mm
- Lead length approx three metres
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
The product cannot easily be fitted on the Australian standard fascia under the gutter. It is designed to be fitted on a flat surface. When fitted on the Australian style fascia the solar panel does not fit under the gutter and therefore must be fitted elsewhere (i.e., not screwed to the unit).
The solar panel angle (about 20 deg to vertical) is not adequate for Australian latitudes (35 to 40 deg would be more effective). No adjustment possible.
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211