This is a high quality,frame construction magnifier which features a 28 watt circular flouro built inside the magnifier head.
The magnifier itself is a 5 dioptre lens. A thumb screw positioned in between the two flexible extension arm assemblies (total extended length 990mm) allows exact positioning of the lens, and is assisted by a further thumb screw next to the lens head itself.
Mounting the magnifier is simple - screw the base onto the side of any desk or workbench (approx maximum table top thickness 45mm), and slot the magnifier into the bench mounted recepticle.
The flouro can be turned on or off with a magnifier head - mounted switch, with the tube itself plugged into a mains outlet via a generous 1.5 metre long cord.
A great tool to assist PCB assembly/inspection, jewellers, stamp/coin dealers, etc.
A quality product that will give year after year of reliable service.
- Perfectly balanced fluorescent lighting with a precision 5 diopter magnifier lens
- 240V 50Hz Australia SAA approved
- 45 inch extension arm
- Lens Size: 6inch
- Light Sources: T5 28W Fluorescent engergy-saving bulb
- Supplied with 28 watt circling tube
- New wire clip design permits easy installation and removal of fluorescent tube
- The shade lets you bring the light where you want
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211