When placed under a computer desk, it's easy to accidentally kick a plug pack out of it's socket if using a standard type power board. This specially designed filter board features recessed sockets to prevent that from happening and, of course, from making potentially dangerous contact with prying fingers due to partially exposed mains connectors.
The board also includes dual telephone line filtering for modems/faxes, and separate LED surge and power indicators.
Each mains socket is individually switched with illuminated rocker switches. Great for switching off peripheral devices without having to physically unplug them - an inconvenience when using low-cost power boards.
Overload protection and a circuit breaker are also included.
Model MS4020 Specification
- Power Rating: 230-240VAC 50Hz
- Current: 10A (max.)
- Handling: 2400W
- Protection Mode: A-N, A-E, N-E
- Surge Current: 6,000A (2/20u sec.)
- Clamping Voltage: <775V (at 50V)
- Energy Absorption: 175j (10/1000u sec.)
- Surge Protection: Metal Oxide Varistors
- Response Time: <15 nanosecond
- Differential Capacitance: 400pf (1KHz)
- Filtration Protection: EMI/RFI
- Measures: 250(L) x 133(W) x 37(H)mm.
- Sockets: RJ-45 with reducers for RJ-12
- Filter Type: Ceramic Gas Discharge Tube
- Surge Current: 1200V (1KV/u sec.) Line to Line
- Impulse Discharge Current: 10KA (8/20u sec.)
- Capacitance: <5pF
- Clamping Voltage: 600V
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211