This HC100 sanitary pump enables you connect up to 3 sanitary devices, including your toilet, bathroom and shower altogether to install a complete bathroom where conventional drainage would be impossible or too expensive to consider.
The HC100 is quiet in operation and the pumping capcbility is up to 7 meter in height. The system is fully automatic when activated by flushing. The powerful 600w motor rotates the macerator impellor at 2700rmp, shrediing the effluent and discharging it to the main sewer.
- Automatically activated by flushing
- Silent macerator pump
- Powerful motor of 600 watt with integrated shredder.
- Shredder/chopper crushes the faeces and disposes through a 40 mm pipe
- Fully automatic wastewater detection, the pump starts every time automatically
- Equipped with an additional manual button in case of any failure
- Possible to connect 1 toilet and two other sanitary devices (shower, sink, washing machine, ..)
- Includes all accessories to connect a toilet and two other sanitary devices. Plastic covers are included to close the entries that are unused
- Up to 70m horizontal discharge, 7m vertical discharge
- Power supply: AC 220V-240V 50Hz
- Power consumption: 600 Watt
- Noise level: 35-40 dB
- Max. Temperature: 90 °C
- Manual button: Yes
- Carbon filter: No
- Inlet: 1 x 100 mm (WC) and 2 x 38/40 mm (Others)
- Outlet: 1 x 40 mm
- Dimensions: 395(W) x 173(D) x 270(H)mm
- Power cable :1.7 m
- Weight: 8.5 kg
- Accessories: 8 Clamps
- 3 Plastic covers
- 2 Non-return valve
- English Manual
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211