Just add salt and say goodbye to pool chemicals!
Working with common table salt, the Hydro-Force FlowClear Chlorinator makes pool maintenance easy by eliminating the need for pool chemicals and providing swimmers with clean, clear pool water that doesn't irritate their skin or burn their eyes. By adding common table salt or sodium chloride to swimming pool water, the Hydro-Force Flowclear Chlorinator is able to separate the salt into the two basic elements of sodium and chloride. As part of the daily filtration cycle, pool water passes through the chlorinator's electrolytic cell producing chlorine that instantly dissolves into the water, which destroys bacteria and algae on contact and oxidizes other organic materials.
- Easy to install, use and maintain.
- Produces up to 18 grams of pure chlorine per hour.
- Environmentally friendly - eliminates the need for harmful pool chemicals.
- Turns ordinary salt into chlorine to clean your pool!
- Titanium-coated electrolytic cell is self-cleaning, which provides optimum performance.
- Provides clean and clear swimming pool water.
- Better for skin, hair, eyes and healthier than regular chlorine.
- 12V DC, 120 Watts, Australian 240V AC power adaptor included
- For use with pumps rated above 2,650 litres (700 gallons), up to 15,142 litres (4,000 gallons) per hour.
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211