This excellent bike trailers designed for day to day use through to sporting activities for one or two children.
This Trailer is just right for most families looking for an economical, high-quality bike trailer. Room for 1-2 children (max total weight 40kgs), recommended for ages approx 18 months to 5 years.
The Family Bike Trailer/Pram is not recommended for off-road biking with recommended max speeds of 16km/h. Rider and passengers should always wear approved safety helmets. Do not exceed maximum total load. Not recommended that persons under 18 should be in control of towing the bike trailer. Always ride defensively but most all have fun and enjoy the outdoors
Model No Features
- Two in one use, You can attach it to your bicycle or use it as a pram.
- It's ready-to ride and holds two children, but easily converts for just one child—both configurations are comfortable and secure
- Patented axle-mount, extra-quick-connect hitch works on both nutted and quick-release rear axles
- Easy detachable 12" Front wheel with hand brake.
- Hitch arm removes for folding and stores conveniently under the seat, even when folded
- Easy fold design provides easy storage and transport
- lightweight and strong constuction, structurally rigid and rust resistant; durable, water-resistant polyester fabric
- Large 20" wheels for kids comfort
- Steel rim, steel hub and spoke
- High safety flag for visibility
- Connects to rear of bike - easy to attach/detach - clamp attachment with safety strap
- Connection is spring loaded so in the event the bike tips the trailer does not tip with it.
- Quick release Bumpers protect tyres from tight gaps
- Easy-to-secure, five-point seatbelt system features padded shoulder straps and centrally located hidden buckle
- Seat area is heavily padded for comfort and protection; helmet space allows helmet to stay in place on child's head
- Mesh upper seat provides wind flow-through
- Side windows and roof provide UV protection Integrated two-in-one weather cover with flip-over sunscreen protects against bugs, rain, wind and sun; rolls up when not trailering
- Large behind-the-seat storage holds a diaper bag, child's bag, lunch, books, toys, a blanket or jacket
- Has loads of reflective material for enhanced 360° visibility; comes with reflectors, rear light mounts and a visible safety flag
- No tools are required for assembly
Specification No Power Requirment No This Kit Includes
- Child trailer folded
- Safety Flay
- Side Frames
- Operation Manul
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Excellent value for money
Easy to assemble
Sturdy but light
Very effective as stroller - big wheel go easily over bumps and steps. But watch out - centre of gravity almost directly over the rear wheel to easy to tip backwards! Front wheel brake is pointless, but easy enough to remove permanently.
Not easy to convert between trailer and stroller - occupants must get out as you have to fold the draw bar under the unit.
The childen love it. Comfortable, roomy and well covered from the elements.
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211