LED technology has taken the Par can to a new level of brightness and professionalism.
This LED Par 64 features high output 10mm LED's for extra light output washes of colour that serve as stunning backgrounds for performances of all sorts and sizes.
The units operate in several modes, including DMX, LCD control panel at rear, stand alone and master/slave.
Internal programs guarantee a stunning show when several units are linked together by 3 pin XLR cables.
Besides smooth RBG colour mixing, This LED par 64 emits almost no heat on stage, making them ideal for live productions where performers need to stay as cool as possible.
LEDs are also extremely energy-efficient and economical, as they consume very little power compared to traditional par cans and colour wash effects. Rated at 100,000 hours, their long-life LED's will last for years before they ever need replacing.
- Black Color.
- Professional polished aluminium Par 64 Can with bracket
- 6 DMX 512 Channel, Stand alone and Master/Slave operation
- Sound active mode
- Auto mode
- Static colour mixing
- RGB colour mixing
- Internal programs with sound activation
- Speed control
- 177 Ultra bright 10mm LED's (red 60, Blue 56, Green61)
- LED Technology: emit No heat, long Lamp life: 100,000 hours
- Power Consumption: 20w
- Dimensions: 260mm(H) x 190mm(Dia)
- Weight: 2kgs
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211