Sweating at the prospect of plucking feathers every day at your poultry farm? Then maybe it is time you try a chicken plucker machine. Gone are the days of worry about plucking chickens or quails when you can just put the bird in the chicken plucker and see your chicken shred off clean.
This smart chicken plucker is built to handle feather removal from smaller chickens, ducks, pheasants and quail in as little as 10-30 seconds.
This super chicken plucker machine has the capacity to handle up to 5-8 quails or small chickens in one spin. This machine is ideal for poultry farms or chicken supply shop
- Narrow Finger space for small chickens, pigeon or quails
- Full stainless steel construction (robust and rust free)
- Heavy Duty Commercial Grande Professional Plountry Pluker;
- Handle up to 5-8 birds in one spin
- Feather removal from chickens, ducks, pheasants and quail
- Tub's Diameter: 500mm
- Feather & Water Discharge
- Corner protector for safety
- Rubber Feet built in
- Surround water hose inside for easy cleaning
- Easy operate on/off switch
- Australia SAA standard
- Power supply: 240VAC/50H
- Current draw: 1500w
- Motor Speed: 1400r/min
- Capacity: 5-8 birds a time
- Tub's Diameter: 500mm
- Dimension: 570x570x900mm
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211