Replenish the oxygen levels in your pond with this convenient oxygenator. It uses solar energy or battery power to pump oxygen into the water. Comes with two modes: day and night mode. On day mode (green light is on), the pump will use energy supplied by the solar panel. On this mode, the pump will only function in bright and sunny conditions. Surplus power is used to recharge the internal batteries.
On night mode (push mode button, red indicator light turns on), the pump will only work at night. The batteries will power the oxygenator once the sun goes down. A fully charged battery will power the oxygenator for 6 hours. For best charge, please place the solar panel in a bright and sunny area and allow the batteries to charge for 8 hours. If you wish to switch it back to day mode the next day simply push the mode button and the green indicator light will turn on and pump will run with good direct sunlight.
- 200LPH air flow capacity
- Day and night model
- Multi function solar panel mounting kit, can be staked in ground
- Two 2 meter tubes, each with air stone
- Solar Panel included with 3 meter cable
- 4 rechargeable AA included
- Solar power means No operating costs
- Power: 1.4W solar panel
- Pump: 6V DC
- Backup battery: 4x AA 3.7V-1200mAH Ni-MH
- Air volume: 2x 100lph
- Pump cable lenght: 3 meter
- Air hose length: 2 meter
- Air stone depth: 1 meter
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211