This full featured audio and video selector won't look out of place in your home entertainment unit.
It features remote control and has 6 channels, each supporting RGB component, S-Video and composite video signals as well as digital audio to deliver exceptional sound and images to your home entertainment system.One channel has the inputs on the front panel for easy access for your video camera. Each channel also has an Ethernet interface to allow for broadband connection, suitable for online Xbox or PS2 gaming.
For device identification, each of the six device inputs can be programmed with a unique name that can be displayed on the LCD.
Model AC1688 Features
- Front panel AV input for easy connection
- LCD display Control panel, programme to set device ID
- PS2 & Xbox Ethernet connection
- 6 Input Accepted: Component RGB, YUV, S-Vide, Composite Video, Optical, Digital Coaxial Audio, Ethernet Output: RCA, S-Video, Coaxial, Component, Optical, Ethernet
- Power requirements: 9VAC
- Power consumption: 1.98W
- Remote control and power supply included
- Unit dimensions: 433(W) x 260(D) x 555(H)mm
This Kit Includes
- 1x av switch
- 1x remote control
- 2x AAA batteries for Remote control
- 1x set of component RGB cable
- 1x Powe Adaptor
- 1x user manual
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211