Most of the consumer alcohol analysers on the market have semiconductor sensors. Their reliability and accuracy is limited to say the least, and some are little more than toys.
A fuel cell provides far greater accuracy, will give readings with better reliability and is the technology used by law enforcement for years.
Just blow in the mouthpiece for a reading in seconds. It has a built-in rechargeable battery that you can charge from any USB port or from the included USB car charger. While it's not cheap, it's a lot less than the lowest fine for DUI and significantly cheaper than most other fuel cell analysers.
Note: Readings taken with this device are for reference only. In spite of its quality and accuracy, errors may occur due to operation or environmental conditions and we accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any consequences arising from the use of this device.
Model QM7300 Features
- Fuel cell sensor - similar to that of the Police breathalyzer
- Automatic Airflow detect technology: lets you know if you blow too hard or too little Long life Rechargeable lithium Polymer battery (similar to mobile phones)
- Backlit LCD
- Extra Large LCD display
- Alert level calibrated to 0.05%
- 40 sample memory
- Rechargeable battery
- Recharge via USB
- PC charger included
- Cigarette charger included
- Size: 128(L) x 63(W) x 27(H)mm
- Digitech Fuel cell alcohol tester
- Rechargeable Li-Polymeter battery
- 2x Reusable mouth pieces
- PC usb charger
- Cigarette Charger
- Carry string
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211