Multi-purpose bicycle trailer with a sturdy steel frame. Max. load of 30 kg, TUV/GS tested.
With this bike trailer, as soon as your pet starts looking tired, he can just get in and ride the rest of the way in the trailer. The trailer is also ideal as a cargo to transport goods.
The Bicycle Trailer has two 20" wheels on steel rims with quick-release spokes and large side reflectors. Due to the net inserts on all sides of the trailer, your pet's safety and comfort is assured. The front and Top sides can be completely opened. Due to the clever design and well thought-out details (removable hitch, easy to remove wheels, etc.), the trailer can also be quickly dismantled to a small storage size.
Of course, you can also use the bike trailerfor shopping trips or transporting other goods.
- Brushed steel pipe construction
- Universal trailer hitch for every bicycle
- Towing bar mounts on bicycle frame with screw mount and safety band
- Removable pull-rod with safety pin
- Loop in interior for attaching the dog lead
- Water-repellent outer material
- Net screen and rain cover
- 2 x 20" wheels on steel rims with quick set-up
- 2 reflectors on the spokes of each wheel
- 2 reflectors on the rear of the trailer
- Fold-down sides for compact storage
- Maximum total load: 30KG
- Maxium allowed speed: 16Km/h
- TÜV/GS tested
This Kit Includes
- Bicycle Pet trailer folded
- Safety Flag
- Operation Manul
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Ok if your dog doesn't lean on the side...
Great price and definitely fits our small - medium size dog - however he likes to sit on the side of his hind legs and as there is no strong side support he has already worn away one side of the mesh. Otherwise is great for travelling with him to the beach and he sticks his head out the sun roof...very cute!!!
- around Aus.
I own a phillips K9 carrier I have recently cycled from Bris- Melb with a trailer...(very similar to the one here).I carried all my luggage, camping gear and my dog (mini dashund). They are very impressive.I payed $400+ for my trailer and it doesn't look too dissimilar to mine. the attatching spring has also worn out on mine but my zips and stitching hasn't. My dog loves the trailer and feels very safe and also cool. I rode over 2200km with at least 50kg in the trailer ..what a great invention
- A useful little trailer
This trailer has enabled me to take my dog further than our usual walking range, and he seems very comfortable in it (I've added a padded dog mat and I clip him in with his lead to discourage him from jumping out through the top opening. He gets a lot of attention when we're out and about!
A couple of points to note:
- as an Australian cyclist, I would have liked to have the option to mount the flag on the other (right-hand) side of the trailer to improve visibility.
- some of the fittings are of poor quality or poorly-designed .... the rubber grip at the point of the bar that grips the bike frame wore through extremely quickly, and the clips that secure the front flap to the frame of the bike are awkward (difficult to reach).
On the whole though, this is a useful little trailer that has served us well for over a year now.
- Dog Tralier
I thought it was a great idea and well its just fantasic
I love how it has windows all around....... so your dog can fell safe as well as see where your going......
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211