This Time recorder is a affordable electronic time recorder for the collection of employee working times. It is based on highly accurate quartz crystal technology and includes a perpetual calendar to adjust for months, years, leap years and daylight saving time.
It offers 6 column 2 colour printing which means that up to 6 clockings per day can be accommodated, with exceptions such as lateness or overtime highlighted in red.
Each day within the week can be programmed individually and the day line change time can be set to any time to fit in with working patterns that pass midnight, e.g. shifts running from 10 pm on one day and finishing at 6 am the next will be treated as the same day.
- Large LCD Display for easy view Two Colour Ribbon Red and Black to highlight late and early attendance
- Automatic printing for IN/OUT with 6 column printing
- Selective pay periods - either weekly or monthly
- Built in lithium battery backup protects the clock, calendar and programme for 3 years
- Heavy duty 9 pin dot-matrix printer with sharp and clear imprints
- Built-in Bell, siren and External bell, siren or sounder connection available
- Print format in AM/PM or 24 hrs
- Accurate perpetual calendar, automatic adjustment at the end of the month and leap year
- Automatic day light savings adjustment
- Speedy printing for IN/OUT punches reducing waiting time of next employee
- Automatic card feed and Ejection
- Desktop or wall mountable
- Life of up to 500,000 times.
- Detailed Manual with Programmming Instructions and illustrations.
- Weely cards or monthly cards can be buy from your local stationary shop, or we will have them avaiable soon
- Power Supply: DC 13V 1.5A, 240V power Adaptor included
- Net Weight 2.4kg
- Time Recorder Dimension: 193(L)x244(W)x123(H)mm
- Size of Card 188x85mm
- Time Reorder
- 50 slot rack
- 50 pcs Weekly Card
- 240V SAA approved Power Adaptor
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211