Are you looking for the perfect home for your pet birds? Then look no further!
With heavy duty wrought iron frames finished in black vein textued it presents style and sturdiness!
This parrot cage with open style roof gives your birds plenty of proper air and climbing area.
With 6 quality stainless steel feeding cup and 2 wooden perches, pull out grates, and heavy duty casters, this cage will bring your birds happy time for their lift time.
- Open roof design with perch and two stainless steel cups
- Includes 4 Internal stainless steel bowls accessible through feed gate.
- Removable grate (with Metal mesh, bird can't escape when it's out) for easy cleaning.
- Natural hardwood perches, no boring dowels! Perches are made of Bakau Wood, lighter (yet harder) than Manzanita.
- Matching stand with wheels to easily move the cage around.
- The included 360 degree surround Round Cornered seed skirt covers around the cage and minimizes the mess.
- New latched system has been added to the front doors and food doors. Easy for humans, virtually impossible for birds!
- Model: Flyline 12428
- Bar Space: 1.5cm
- Bar Gauge: 4mm
- Overall Size with skirting: 160(H) x 90(W) x 75(D)cm
- Size without Skirting: 160(H) x 71(W) x 56(W)cm
- Cage Only Size: 137(H) x 71(W) x 56(D)cm
- Door Size: 76(H) x 31(W)cm
- Included Accessories:
- Perches: 2
- Slide out tray: 1
- Slide out grate: 1
- Access Doors: 1
- Swing out Feeder Doors: 4
- Breeder Door: 1
- Feed Cups: 6
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211