Do you know how to use or setup the Bestway steel pro pool? Do you even have some questions never been answered? here is the list of FAQ, hope you can get the information looking for
- Can I set the pool up on a concrete foundation?
Yes, we recommend the use of a ground cloth, to avoid the concrete causing damage.
- How do I drain the pool?
- Remove the cap from the drain valve on the outsie of your pool wall.
- Attach the female end of the hose to the hose adapter.
- Place the other end of the hose in an area where the water can be safely drained.
- Attach the hose adapter to the drain valve. Note: water will start to drain immediately.
- Disconnect hose and adapter when finished.
- Replace drain plug in drain valve on the inside of the pool for storage.
- Replace drain cap on the outside of the pool.
- Be sure pool liner is completely dry before long term storage.
- How high can I fill the pool?
We recommend filling to 80% of capacity. Do Not Overfill. This may result in injury or property damage. Check fill level.
- How many years will the pool last?
With the proper care and storage you can dramatically increase the life of your pool. Improper set up, use or care can result in failure of the pool.
- Can I set my pool on uneven ground?
If you set your Fast Set pool up on a location that is un-even your pool will suffer from undue stress and failure rate is dramatically increased. This will not be determined a manufacturers defect, this will be categorised a user induced problem.
- I don't have any level ground, what should I do?
We do not recommend using sand as a levelling agent, it is prone to shifting under the pool. If additional levelling must occur please use compacted dirt.
- Will the pool set up on my lawn damage the grass?
Yes the area under the pool will likely suffer dramatic effects due to lack of light and the pressure.
- Do I need to take down my pool for the winter?
Yes, when temperatures fall below 45 degrees it is recommended the pool be taken down.
- How often should the water be changed?
This is dependent on the amount of use the pool receives, the attention paid to covering the pool and keeping chemicals properly balanced. Your local pool chemical supplier will be able to best advise you.
- Do you recommend using pool chemicals? If so, what kind?
Yes. Contact your local pool supply store and provide information on what chemicals and amount to use for the number of gallons of water in your pool.
- Would excessive pool chemicals affect/cause deterioration to liners?
Yes, discoloration, disintegration, and chemical burn through are all possible if chemicals are not handled properly.
- How can you clean dirt from the pool floor?
Your local pool supplier will be able to best advise you.
- What should I use to clean my pool before storing it for the winter?
The pool must be thoroughly cleaned with a mild soap and water solution. It is very important the pool is rinsed and allowed to completely dry before storage.
- How often should I change the water of my pool?
We advise you to address to your local pool supplier to get detailed information. If the water of the pool is properly filtered and treated with chemical products, it's possible to change the water of the pool only once a season.
- Does the law imply the obligation to install a safety barrier?
No, the lax doesn't imply such an obligation for this kind of pools.
- Is this pool made of durable material?
Bestway utilises a very durable material. By sandwiching a poly fabric mesh between to layers of durable PVC Bestway provides pools that are becoming renowned worldwide.
- Can I repair my pool by the repair kit provided inside the pool packaging?
Absolutely, little holes can be repaired by the kit you find included. For a right use, it's necessary to clean and let dry the damaged part before proceeding to repair it.
- What is a suitable base for the Steel proTM Frame pool?
Almost any completely flat, solid, level surface can be used. Do not use sand as a leveling material as it is prone to shifting under the pool. The ground should be dug out until it is perfectly level. Do not set up on driveways, decks, platforms, gravel or asphalt. The ground should be firm enough to withstand the weight and pressure of the water: mud, sand, soft / loose solid or tar are not suitable. A concrete base can be used but care should be taken not to drag the pool across the surface as abrasions could tear the liner. If the pool is to be set up on a lawn, it is recommended that the grass is removed from where the pool will sit as it will die and may cause odors / slime. Certain types of hardy grass can grow through the liner as can aggressive bushes / plants by the side of the pool. Ensure adjacent vegetation is cut back where necessary. Use of a ground cloth assists in protecting the base of the pool.
- How will I know if my pool is set up on unleveled ground?
If your pool appears to be bulging on one side it is not set up on level ground. It is important that you empty your pool and move the pool to a level site. If the pool is not on level ground it will place undue stress on the seams and could result in the seams bursting which will cause flooding, property damage and potentially personal injury or death.
Fill your pool following the instructions in the owner's manual carefully. This will ensure that you do not waste water and the pool can be moved easily so that the ground can be leveled at an appropriate time and not after you have completely filled it with water.
- My pool is leaking, what do I do to fix it?
The pool does not need to be emptied to fix any holes. Self-adhesive underwater repair patches can be purchased at your local pool / hardware store. For external use, use the repair patch provided. For internal holes, clean the hole on the inside of the pool to wipe off any oils and algae. Cut a circle large enough to cover the hole and apply the patch securely onto the side in the water. Cut a second patch and apply to the outside of the pool for extra strength. If the hole is in the base of the pool use one patch only and weigh it down with a heavy object while it bonds. If you have patched the pool when it is empty we recommend you leave it at least 12 hours before filling.
- Where can I buy filter cartridges and how often should I change them?
Filter cartridges to fit your filter pump are available from gtmall.com.au
The cartridges should be changed every 2 weeks dependent upon use of the pool. Check the filter on a weekly basis and clean by hosing down any debris and particles.
Note: Ensure your pump is disconnected from the electrical supply before checking the filter cartridge.
- Which are the most important functions of my filter pump?
The most important function of a filter pump is the elimination of every sort of impurity from the water by the aid of a filter cartridge and chemical products for its sterilization.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need further assistant