A terrific introduction to the micro world of nature. This excellent microscope consists of a colour zoom CMOS video camera that is mounted in a microscope style housing.
The system connects to your computer via the USB port and microscope images are viewed on your computer screen as either a snapshot or a video stream. Both can be saved for later viewing. The system has its own LED illuminators so there is always plenty of light for viewing.
Accessories include specimen slides, eye dropper and tweezers.
- Up to 640 x 480 image resolution
- Maximum magnification 60X
- 30fps maximum video frame rate
- 4 LED illuminators
- Size: 100(L) x 38(Dia)mm
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211