Strap this camera to your helmet, bike handlebars or car dashboard and record all of the thrills and spills of your action sport.
It records video in high definition up to 720P onto a microSD card (available separately), and can be played back on the 2" colour touch screen or by connecting to a PC.
Features a photo taking mode and a vehicle video recording mode that cycles the video continuously to avoid the microSD card becoming full on long journeys.
The internal li-ion battery will provide up to 1 hour of recording time, and can be charged from a USB port of a PC or by using the included car cigarette lighter cable.
Note: the camera does not connect to your TV as written on the product box.
Under low light conditions the camera will record at a lower frame rate.
- Waterproof case (IPX8)
- Protective shield
- Handlebar seat-post mount
- Suction cup mount
- Helmet mount and belt
- Screen size: 2.0-inch
- Camera resolution: 1.3MP CMOS
- Camera lens: F3.1 f=9.3mm
- Camera zoom: 4x digital
- Video resolution: - VGA: 640 x 480 at 60fps - 720P: 1280 x 720 at 30fps
- Video file format: AVI
- Still image resolution: up to 5.0MP (2592 x 1,944)
- Image file format: JPEG
- Built-in microphone: Yes
- Video with sound: Yes
- Storage: microSD card up to 32GB (Not included)
- Video file size: Approx 6GB per hour
- PC interface: USB2.0
- Power source: 3.7V Li-ion built-in
- Power life: more than 1 hour from 2 - 4 hour charge
- Camera weight: 50 grams
- Camera dimensions: 67(L) x 47(W) x 29(D)mm
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211