Designed specifically for use in the lounge room or home theatre, this powerboard gives you the protection you demand for your home theatre equipment.
Surge protection and filtering are provided for the mains power to all your equipment, each socket is protected three ways through active, neutral and earth; not simply across active and neutral like cheaper models.
Further protection is provided by the in-built circuit breaker. Not stopping there, this powerboard also has telephone protection (1 input, two outputs so doubles as a splitter), data protection for a network connection, satellite / cable TV video protection, and protection for the TV aerial.
Comprehensive protection for your lounge room!
- 8 surge and spike protected outputs
- Transformer Spacing
- Ideal for small to medium home/business theater installations using high-definition tv’s, satellite, DVD/CD players, and A/V receivers.
- Separate telephone and data line surge and spike protection.
- RJ45 sockets for data and RJ12 for telephone.
- 10 amp resetable overload circuit breaker
- Flame retardant enclosure
- Protection neon indicators
- Recessed power switch to help avoid accidental power on or off
- Black in colour
- Surge protection: Metal Oxide Varistors
- Supply Voltage: 230~240VAC
- Current Rating: 10A Max
- Protection Mode: A-N, N-E, E-A
- Max Surge Current: 52,000A
- Typical Capacitance: 400pF
- Clamping Voltage (@50A): <775V
- Energy Absorption: 875 Joules
- Response Time: < 20us
This Kit Includes
- Surge protection power board
- 1.8m gold DSS cable
- 1.8m coaxial cable
- 1.8m phone cord
- 1.8m network cable
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211