Splitter Amplifiers are primarily designed to split and amplify signals that would normally be of acceptable quality for one outlet when 'un-amplified', but suffer noticeable deterioration when split to two or more outlets.
Since all video recorders provide playback on UHF frequencies along with playback channels on set top boxes, the following is a simple way to combine and re-distribute all the signals throughout a standard home.
This unit is an analogue and digital television splitter/amplifier for use in multiple receiver applications.
The amplifier has F type input/output connectors and features variable gain on the VHF band.
The unit operates from 240VAC and is mounted in a white ABS housing with integral mounting lugs.
Size 60(W) x 40(H) x 85(L)mm.
Adaptors are included to suit 75 ohm coax connectors.
- Frequency range VHF 40 - 470 MHz UHF 470-860MHz
- Max gain VHF 12-14dB UHF 16dB
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211