Designed with a 240V AC (2HP equivalent) motor, this gear driven sliding gate opener provides exceptional starting torque and continuous operation, making it ideal for most applications. Opens gates up to 1200kg, 4x 1 meter gear racks are included; if your gates more 4m in length just purchase an extra racks from us.
- Easy to install
- Soft start and soft stop
- Midway mode
- Get the desired chain tension by adjusting the chain bolts.
- Reliable rolling code technology
- Emergency release key in case of power failure
- Stop/Reverse in case of obstruction during gate opening/closing
- Built in adjustable auto-close (0, 30, 60, 90 seconds)
- Built in max. 90 seconds Motor running time (MRT) for multiple safety protection
- Reliable electromagnetism limit for easy adjustment
- Power supply: 240VAC/50HZ
- Absorbed power: 550W
- Gate moving speed: (7.9"/second) 20 cm/second
- Max gate weight: 1200Kg
- Limit switch: magnetic
- Protection class: IP44
- Dimensions: 29×14.5x29cm
- Weight: 12kg
- Sliding Gate Opener Unit
- 4 x 1meter rack tracks are included; if your gates more 4m in length just purchase an extra racks here
- Mounting Base
- 2 Remotes
- Manual with step by step installation instructions
- Mounting hardware for easy installation
- 1 Year Warranty
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211