This is the new version of the Mega Joy II, currently available exclusively online at gtmall.com.au. Better games have been added.
It looks like the controller for a widely used console (you know what we are getting at...) but it is actually more like a game pad for reliving all those amazingly cool and timeless computer games of the 80's. Just plug it into the back of your TV (with supplied RCA lead), and you'll immediately have the option of playing any of 60 action packed classics.
All those joyful memories of playing those cool games that had to be loaded by tape, or cost 10p down the arcade will come flooding back, giving you a real sense of nostalgic euphoria...
This current model works with 4 "AA" Battery or 9V AC adaptor (Not Included), and works with all PAL TV sets (Normal in the AU) via the supplied RCA plug. Connect the Audio and Video plugs (supplied) to your Mega Joy II, and then plug the RCA end into your TV or video and press the "AV" or "A/V" button on your TV or remote control. Then turn on the Mega Joy II, and the main menu will appear on your TV screen, from which you can select the game you desire.....
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211