Eliminate power waste from standby power and control up to 4 mains appliances individually.
Simply plug them into the powerboard as normal, then use the remote to turn each device on or off. This makes it much easier to turn off devices like hi-fi or home theatre components as they tend to be inaccessible and behind cabinets. It will also save you money on your power bill.
Features Each remote is coded to avoid interference.
- One-touch synchronisation
- Overload circuit-breaker protection
- Surge and spike protection
- LED power indicator
- One powerboard can be coded with up to 5 different remotes
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211