This attractive LED spotlight is ideal for protected outdoor locations and has a companion weather resistant efficient polycrystalline solar panel to keep the internal SLA battery fully charged quickly and ready for use.
The solar panel can be mounted on the spotlight body or on a separate bracket up to two metres from the light and adjusted to collect as much sunlight as possible. Excess cable can be stored on the back of the solar panel. When darkness falls, the spotlight will turn on automatically and burn for around ten hours on a full charge.
The system is ideal for providing illumination or security lighting in remote areas or places were alternative power is difficult or inconvenient.
The spotlight utilises 30 super bright LEDs to light up the desired area.
- 350mm Wide Powerful 6V Solar panel
- 30 Super Bright LED
- Light Sensor to control the light on at dusk and off at dawn
- Weather resistant
- Switch to control ON/OFF/Auto
- 3 meter cable and Mounting accessories included
- Lamp measures: 145(W) x 95(H)x75(D) mm
- Battery Box measures: 165(W) x 90(H) x 150(D)mm
- Solar panel measures: 350(W) x 185(H) x 30(D)
- Lead length three meters
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great Product
We have had 5 of these in the home paddock illuminating the big sugar gums and are perfect. Although they state that they are impervious to water some of the lenses' seals go after a while and the rechargable batteries go after about 18-24 months. The problem then is to find these parts. We have heavy weather here over 4 seasons including heavy snow - so they were pretty hardy.
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211