Solar Powered Ventilator is a new breakthrough in technology, an extractor ventilator powered by sunlight, ambient lights, no battery, no electricity nor any other man made power source. No wirings, no plugs, no noise, and once installed no running cost whatsoever.
- Wall or roof mounting
- Stainless shroud
- Gasket included
- Dimensions: 215(Dia) x 30(H)mm
Installed on glass:
SPV could be installed onto glass surface. However, as much as possible it should be installed facing the sun equator.
Installation accessories are included in this package, all you need is just a glasscutter.
Installed on boat deck / caravan roof:
For additional fixing, insert no. 6 screws through the eyelets; it is recommended to use screws made of brass or stainless
where salt water is involved.
Use suitable mastic to seal the area between plastic ventilator and the surface of installation. For installation purposes, a tubular extension can be use as shown on the right picture.
Installed on wall:
SPV could be installed unto walls or other materials with a thickness greater than 40mm (1 & 9/16 inches).
Through the eyelets insert no. 6 screw along with suitable raw plugs. Use tubular with a diameter of 116 ~ 120mm cut required length.
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211