This electric commercial grade stainless steel food warmer/bain marie is perfect for holding sauce, soup, gravy & pre-cooked foods at serving temperature. With standard gastronorm size 6 x 1/2GN and 6 stainless steel containers and lids, and adjustable heat control, it is ideal for homes, restaurants, cafes, take away shops etc
- Full food grade stainless steel construction (robust and rust free)
- High efficient stainless steel heating element, heat up quickly
- Automatic thermostat with on/off switch, indicator light, easy to operate
- Comes with a tap for easy emptying and cleaning. Tap is included.
- Four strong (slip proof) rubber feet
- Includes standard gastronorm size: 6 x 1/2GN (325mm x 265mm) food grade stainless steel containers
- Compatibility: This item can support three standard gastronorm container sizes. It can hold GN1 (530mm x 325mm), GN 1/2 (325mm x 265mm) or GN 1/3 (325mm x 176mm)
- Australian SAA Approved
- Power supply: 240VAC/50HZ
- Current draw: 1.5kw
- Capacity: 6 pcs x GN 1/2 x 100mm deep, 9.2L pwer container, total 55.2L
- Pan size: 325x265x100mm
- Dimension: 1032x580x225mm
- Thermostat range: 50-300℃
- Weight: 18kg
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211