DetailsGive him shelter that's as attractive as it is durable. Solid fir wood construction features a raised floor to keep him off the cod or wet ground. Easy assembly. Hinged lift roof for you to easily reach him.
- Raised floor to keep your pet dry
- Hinged Roof allows safe access to your pets
- Weatherproof material used for roof
- Solid Wood Construction
- Easy assembles
- Slant-roof design
- Off-centre entrance provides increased shelter from the elements.
- Cedar colours stain on solid fir wood
- Size: 110cm(L)x80cm(H)x80cm(W)
- Door size: 47cm(H)x37(W)
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Parts missing
Definitely agree with the above review, we had no instructions and no nuts to screw up the bolts and one side of the panelling had also separated from the wood, clean and more screws were required from the hardware shop, so all up costed another $20 on the price of the kennel. Once together looks as pictured, and the dogs seem to like it, just thought I make everyone aware this must be the norm for this product though.
- As described but with faults
We have a growing dog & looked forward to getting him a kennel to fit. The package arrived and although instructions were sparse, my wife put it mostly together before I got home. I tightened things up which made it a bit more solid.
Where the side wall has been cut on a slope to fit the roof, the panelling fell apart, not much, just two dagger-shaped bits about 8 inches long.
WSe were short by 3 bolts - had to go to Bunnings to get similar ones.
One side wall had the panelling separated from the timber frame at the top; I had to screw it together.
The roof was bowed - we sat sacks of dog food on it for a few days so that when we screwed in the hinges there wouldn't be too much strain on them.
The side hinge doesn't fit where it is meant to - there is a wood patch on the inside of the roof clearly meant for the side hinge screws, but it is at least 1cm out of line, which would have had the hinge moving on an angle - it would not have lasted long. I ended up screwing it to the outside down the other end so I could get movement snug up against the line of the wall.
The only other thing I am a little concerned about is the insulating properties - the walls are much lighter timber than i was expecting so I'm hoping I don't need to line them to keep my dog warm in winter.
Not sure I'd buy this if I had to do it again; at the least I'd be asking more questions first.
Copyright © 2016 Hisen Electronics Pty Ltd ABN: 53 114 469 699
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211