This Turbo line mini food chopper works best for baby foods, herbs and spices. It comes with stainless steel blades inside that can chop food up to 150g in weight, or blend liquids up to 350ml.
- Chops, Minces & Dices in seconds
- 50 watt DC motor
- 1.5-Cup capacity (350ml)
- Pulse Control button
- Easy to clean
- Dimension: 18.5cm(W) x 11.8cm (D) x 14.5cm(H)
- Australian SAA approval: N-2646
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Satisfactory for the price
We bought this food processor to save time and money in the kitchen when preparing baby food. The advantages are that it is small so if you have limited space, that is a plus. However, it is probably too small to blend smoothies and soups. Another plus is that it is made up of only three pieces that need cleaning. When you are time poor you really want things to be simple. I don't know how long it will last as the more expensive brands. However, for the price you pay, it is worth it. How many appliances really last nowadays anyway...? I hope my review has made it easier for you to select a food processor appropriate to your needs and budget.
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211