With electricity costs consistently on the rise, it really pays to know just how much energy your home is really using. By using this power monitor, you are able to monitor the energy consumption of your entire home and see just how much electricity your appliances use, empowering you to save on your power bill.
A transmitter and sensor unit is installed into your meter box, and wirelessly transmits your power usage data to the indoor display unit, which displays real time power, cost and CO2 emissions as well as daily high and low usage readings, and monthly and yearly totals. With the real time power display, you can see the effect of turning off individual appliances that sit in standby (such as TVs, HiFi, computers), and work out just how of an effect that has on your power bills - it can be quite significant when you add it up!
The unit stores up to 2 years of data, which can be downloaded via USB to your computer for further analysis to help you really scrutinise and save on power bills - maybe you'll even catch out the kids turning on the air-con each afternoon before you get home.
As they say, the greenest watt is the one saved.
It's also the cheapest!
- Uses 433MHz to wirelessly transmit data
- Sensor current: up to 100A, 0.1A sensitivity
- Transmitters battery operated (4xC included), last for over 2 years
- Display unit uses mains adaptor Display can also use 3 x AAA batteries for short periods (supplied)
- Displays power, costs, overall power and costs Stores up to 2 years of data
- Cost can be calculated using up to 3 tariff rates, plus 1 feed-in tariff
- Clock, temperature, battery level and channel displayed
- Works on single and 3-phase systems (3-phase requires additional sensor pack, selling here)
- Model: Watts Clever EW4008
- Operating Range: 80-265V
- Wireless transmission: 433MHz SRD band
- Maximum rated sensor current: 100A
- Min Current Sensitivity: 0.1A
- Transmission Distance: 30m
- Wireless solar energy monitor
- 1 x Power Transmitter with sensor clamp
- 3x AAA Battries
- 2x C Batteries
- Data Cable
- Velcro Sticker
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211