Electricity costs are now extremely high. with all the extra appliances and lighting in our homes and offices it is very difficult to keep in control of our expenditure on electricity. The electricity used whilst in standby mode can add up to significant amounts across weeks, months, and years. Often we just leave our items switched on or in standby mode, this is costing us a lot of money and needlessly using energy.
Our Energy Control Monitor allows you to see how you are spending now. It will instantly display what the effect of turningoff individual appliances, Hi Fi & computer equipment, lights electric heaters etc has on your electricity costs.
You can then ensure that you turn off, or use equipment, lights, appliances in a more efficient way. Saving you money.
It helps people and companies to ensure that they turn all relevant equipment fully off.
Our products ensure that this becomes a simple operation and something that will be done automatically, or with the minimum of thought.
How it works
The product consists of two main parts, a sensor/transmitter and a receiver/ display.
The sensor is clipped around the main live cable between the electricity meter and the fuse box. Data is then sent via the transmitter to the display unit. The display unit will then show the data it receives in real time. You can easily input your current electricity price, the monitor will then show much you are spending on an hourly, daily and monthly basis. It is also possible to input two prices if you use off peak supply prices.
The monitor is supplied with a single sensor for single phase supply. It is possible to obtain additional sensors and connect then to the transmitter so you can monitor three phase supply.
The unit can store up to 4 years worth of data. This data can be downloaded onto a PC either directly via a hyper link terminal in windows, or via some simple software which you can download from provided website.
A PC link cable is supplied for you to make the connection.
To monitor 3-phase system, you need spare clamp sensors, which are selling seperately.
Model MS6115 Features
- Displays the entire household electricity consumption and cost
- Real time information, updates continuously
- see the cost per hour, week, month, year
- Very simple to install, no woring needed
- Easy to set up with local electricity pricing
- can have 2 price setting for peak and off peak
- PC analysis via use cable included
- Suitable for single or three phase ( for 3 phase, extra clamp sensor needed)
- Data logging via PC
- Software available as a free download
- Max 300A 600V for clamp
- Accommodate Max cable size 30mm diameter
- Display Size: 14cm x 9cm x 2.7 cm (7cm base)
- 24 hour rolling consumption (bar graph) display
- Display: Liquid Crystal segmented display
- Subordinate services: Clock Time (24hr), Room Temperature
- Recognition method: Initiated by sensor
- Receiver: 433MHz SRD band
- RJ45 to USB Prolific PC link cable
- Transmitter size: 12cm x 7cm x 3cm
- Power Adaptor included for transmitter
- Battery life >6 years
- Rated energy source: European 230VAC 50Hz
- Sensor Current Sensitivity: 50mA
- Sensor Maximum Rated Current: 100A
- Wireless Transmission Mode: 433MHz SRD band
- Modulation: digital
- Effective Duty Cycle: <10%
- ERP: 5mW
This Kit Includes
- 1x Energy monitor
- 1x clamp
- 1x USB PC link cable
- 1xPower adaptor
- 1x Transmitter unit
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211