See your household electricity consumption in real time. This meter helps you conserve electricity by showing your usage and costs as you use it. Use the historical records and bar chart analysis to find out how much energy and money you can save. Program the meter with your electricity bills to estimate the usage cost per hour, day, month or any time period you choose. Installation is easy, simply attach the LED sensor to your smart meter, no finding cables to attached clamp sensors to.
How it works:
The product consist of 3 main parts, a display unit, optical sensor, and transmitter unit. The optical sensor is mount onto the front of your smart meter or digital meter inside your meter box. The data will then be sent via the transmitter to display unit. The display unit will then show the data it receives in real time.
Your can easily input your current electricity price, the monitor will then show how much you are spending on an hourly, daily and monthly basis. It is also possible to input two prices if you use off peak supply prices. You don't need to worry about the phase supply problem. The sensor is design not affected by the phase supply.
- Current electricity usage, costs and CO2 consumption
- Estimated per hour usage and costs
- Accumulated electricity usage over any time period
- Works with 1,2 or 3 phase power supply
- Alarm function for high usage warning
- Up to 30m transmission distance
- Wireless Energy Monitor
- 433MHz Transmitter
- Optical Sensor (500mm cable)
- Mounting hardware
- 4 x AA batteries
- Dimensions: 125(L) x 115(W) x 25(D)cm
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211