The WH2081 Weather station is a high performance wireless data logging weather station with advanced sensor technology resulting in good accuracy at a low cost. It provides instantaneous and historical data on inside and outside temperature, Humidity, Wind Speed(average and gust), Wind Direction, Barometric Pressure and Rainfall.
High Light LED backlight screen controller logs over 4080 data points with adjustable (5 minute minimum) sample interal.
- USB port for easy connectio to your PC
- All the weather data from the base station and weather history data with user adjustable measuring intervals can be recorded and uploaded to your PC
- Free PC software for transfer weather data to PC
- Rainfall data (inches or millimeters): 1-hour, 24-hour,one week,one month and total since last reset.
- Wind chill and Dew point temperature display (°F or °C)
- Records min. and max. wind chill and Dew point with time and date stamp
- Wind speed (mph, m/s, km/h, knots, Beaufort)
- Wind direction display with LCD compass
- Weather forecast tendency arrow
- Weather alarm modes for:
- Wind chill
- Dew point
- Wind speed
- Air pressure
- Storm warning
- Forecast icons based on changing barometric pressure
- Barometric pressure (inHg or hPa) with 0.1hPa resolution
- Wireless outdoor and indoor humidity (% RH)
- Records min. and max. humidity with time and date stamp
- Wireless outdoor and indoor temperature (° for °C)
- Records min. and max. temperature with time and date stamp
- Time and date manual setting
- 12 or 24-hour time display
- Perpetual calendar
- Time zone setting
- Time alarm
- High light LED backlight
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Synchronized instant reception
- Low power consumption (over 2 years battery life for transmitter)
- Outdoor temperature range: -40.0°C to + 65.0°C (-40°F to +149°F)
- Indoor temperature range: 0°C to + 50.0°C (32°F to +122°F)
- Humidity range: 10% to 99% (1% resolution)
- Rain volume display: 0 - 9999mm (show OFL if outside range)
Resolution : 0.3mm (if rain volume < 1000mm)
1mm (if rain volume > 1000mm)
- Wind speed: 0~100mph (show OFL if outside range)
- Measuring range air pressure: 27.13inHg - 31.89inHg
Resolution : 0.01inHg
- Alarm duration : 120 sec
- Transmission range up to 100m (330 feet)
- Power consumption:
- Receiver: 3 x AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Sensor WH7: 2 x AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Transmission frequency: 433MHz
- Four outdoor sensors: thermo-hydro transmitter, wind speed sensor, wind direction sensor and rain sensor
- Mounting Kits
- Easyweather Software CD
- USB Cable
EasyWeather is an advanced yet simple to use windows software(mac not compatiable) that allows real time remote display of the weather station. It can be sued o setup the weather station parameters and alarms. It also is used for data logging and data export as well as viewing collected data in various build in graph formats.
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211