Anyone who has invested in a grid-connected solar power system on their property would of course want to know just how much solar power they are producing, and how much that is going to reduce their power bills. This grid-connect solar power monitor measures the power consumption of your home, the power being produced by your solar array, and also gives you a "balance" of the power you are consuming versus what your solar array is producing.
It also displays the costs, with 3 tariffs for the electricity pulled from the grid, and a feed-in tariff for your solar production. Of course you also get a "net cost" that deducts the solar feed-in tariff amount from the electricity you pulled from the grid.
Two wireless transmitters sit inside your meter box with attached sensors (one for your home circuits, and one for your solar inverter output) that wirelessly transmit the power information to the indoor display unit. The indoor display shows up all the relevant information on the large LCD display, with programming and options controlled by the front panel buttons.
For those who want to get a little deeper into their solar power production and household consumption habits, you can connect the indoor display unit to your PC or laptop, and download the historical data (software available on the Watts Clever website).
The wireless transmitters are powered by 2xC batteries each, whilst indoor display is powered by the included 240V AC adaptor with 3xAAA batteries for backup power.
- Uses 433MHz to wirelessly transmit data
- Sensor current: up to 100A, 0.1A sensitivity
- Transmitters battery operated (4xC included), last for over 2 years
- Display unit uses mains adaptor
- Display can also use 3 x AAA batteries for short periods (supplied)
- Displays solar power, household power, costs, overall power and costs
- Stores up to 2 years of data
- Cost can be calculated using up to 3 tariff rates, plus 1 feed-in tariff
- Clock, temperature, battery level and channel displayed
- Works on single and 3-phase systems (3-phase requires additional sensor pack, selling here)
- Model: Watts Clever EW4009
- Operating Range: 80-265V
- Wireless transmission: 433MHz SRD band
- Maximum rated sensor current: 100A
- Min Current Sensitivity: 0.1A
- Transmission Distance: 30m
- Wireless solar energy monitor
- 2x Power Transmitter with sensor clamp
- 3x AAA Battries
- 2x C Batteries
- Data Cable
- Velcro Sticker
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211