- This Professional Weather Centre Set includes:
- Four outdoor sensors: thermo-hydro transmitter, wind speed sensor, wind direction sensor and rain sensor
- USB Cable with Software CD-Rom
- Stainless Steel Support Pole and Mounting Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do I need to plug in the WeatherStation?
A: The WeatherStation controller and sensor array runs on total 5 type AA batteries and do not need to be plugged in to the wall. The connection between the sensor array and controller is wireless.
Q: What is the battery life?
A: Typical battery life for sensor array is 2 years and for controller is 1 year.
Q: Do I need a computer to use the WeatherStation?
A: A computer is not needed to use the WeatherStation for monitoring weather or setting alarms. If you desire to do any data logging for long term tracking of weather trends then a computer with USB port is needed in order to download the controller memory when it gets filled up. You only need to connect to the computer to setup and when the memory gets full. For all other times the controller can be mounted to a wall in another room or sitting on a desk or table.
Q: Do I need to be an engineer or technical person to install and operate the WeatherStation?
A: The WeatherStation is very simple to setup and operate. The most difficult part of setup is the requirement to align the wind vane so that it reads the proper direction. You will need a compass or a general knowledge of north/south/east/west in order to set the direction properly.
Q: Can I store data on my computer?
A: The WeatherStation stores 4080 data sets in it's memory. The sample rate can be set by the user with 5 minute intervals as a minimum. When memory on the device gets full, you need to download the data to the computer. This is done automatically when the unit is attached to the computer through the USB and the EasyWeather software is started. The amount of data you can store on the computer is unlimited. The EasyWeather software can display the data in various graphs or it can be exported to Excel if desired for analysis.
Q: How far can the controller be from the sensor array?
A: The WeatherStation has a transmit range of 300 feet but is dependent on what obstructions the signal needs to travel thru. The more line-of-sight the path the further you can go.
Q: Is the weatherStation compatible with third party software?
A: The WeatherStation has been tested to work with the free Cumulus software from Sanday Software. Select "Watson" in the software station setup
Q: Can I publish my WeatherStation data online?
A: The WeatherStation data can be published online using third party software such as Cumulus. Cumulus allows publishing of real time data thru sites such as Weather Underground. Weather underground supports rapid fire real time data update.
Q: Can the WeatherStation support multiple controllers?
A: The WeatherStation can support multiple controllers.
Q: Where can I download Easy weather software?
A: The EasyWeather software cd disk is included in the pacakge, to download, please visit here.
Model WH1081 Features
- Wireless indoor and outdoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Wireless indoor and outdoor humidity (%RH)
- Barometric pressure reading in inHg or hPa, absolut or relative(user selectable)
- Wind speed in mph, m/s, km/h, knots, Beaufort (user selectable)
- Wind direction display with LCD compass
- Wind chill temperature display (°F or °C)
- Dew point temperautre dispaly (°F or °C)
- Detail display of rainfall data in 1 hour, 24-hour, one week, one month and total since last reset. (user selectable in inch or mm)
- Weather forecast display by weather icons(sunny,cloudy,rainy) based on changing barometric pressure
- Weather forecast tendency arrow
- Weather alarm modes for:
- Wind chill;
- Dew point;
- Wind speed;
- Air pressure;
- Storm warning
- Records min. and max. wind chill with time and date stamp
- Records min. and max. dew point with time and date stamp
- Records min. and max. humidity with time and date stamp
- Records min. and max. temperature with time and date stamp
- Receives and displays the radio controlled time and date (WWVB, DCF version) with manual setting option.
- 12 or 24-hour time display
- Perpetual calendar
- Time zone setting
- Time alarm
- Daylight saving time
- High light LED backlight
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Synchronized instant reception for outdoor weather data
- Touch screen panel
- USB port for easy connectio to your PC
- All the weather data from the base station and weather history data with user adjustable measuring intervals can be recorded and uploaded to your PC
- Free PC software for transfer weather data to PC
Specification Outdoor Data
- Transmission Distance : 150 Meter
- Frequency : 433MHz
- Temp Range : -40.0°C to + 65.0°C
- Resulation: 0.2°F
- Measuring Range Humidity : 1%-99%
- Rain Volume : 0-9999mm
- Wind Speed : 0-100mph
- Measuring Interval : 48 sec
- Weatherproof Level : IPX3
- Measuring Interval : 48 sec
- Indoor Temperature range : 0°C to + 60.0°C
- Resolution : 0.2°F
- Measuring Range Humidity : 1%-99%
- Resolution : 1%
- Measuring range air pressure : 27.13inHg-31.89inHg
- Resolution: 0.01 inHg
- Alarm Duration : 120sec
- Powered by batteries only, 3 AA for indoor display unit; 2 AA for outdoor transmitter.
- Batteries can last 24 month
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211