The new XPose handheld micro inspection camera allows you to perform a detailed visual inspection in hard to reach areas. Its pistol grip design and detachable 2.4GHz monitor make it easy to locate and diagnose the unreachable. Requires 4 x AA batteries.Specifications
- Image sensor: CMOS
- Resolution: 704 x 576 pixels
- Horizontal viewing angle: 50 degrees
- Minimum illumination: 0 Lux (with LED lighting)
- Dimensions: 186(W) x 41(H)145(D)mm (Excluding gooseneck)
- Weight: 530g approx
- LCD Screen Type: 2.5" TFT-LCD
- Effective pixels: 480 x 240
- Current draw: (Max): 450mA
- Dimensions: 100(W) x 70(D) x 30(H)mm
- Weight: 140g approx
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211