The Bathwhale bidet toilet attachment is a simple and inexpensive way to retrofit your existing toilet into a hygienic bidet. The Bathwhale bidet provides personalized wash settings for maximum comfort and clean. The easy to use controls allow for adjustable water pressure – from a gentle wash to a concentrated stream while the wash nozzle has 3 separate angled positions ensuring accurate coverage for all types of users. The wash wand also has a self cleaning function, which is utilized with the easy to use controls. The Bathwhale is a snap to install on your existing toilet, usually requiring 20 minutes or less, and is compatible with all standard 2 piece toilet fixtures and even fits many contoured one piece toilets (French curve). The Bathwhale is manufactured with high quality ABS anti-bacterial plastic and has a full body panel making it simple to clean and maintain. The Bathwhale uses a heavy duty solid brass core internal valve, a solid brass T-valve, and a braided PVC hose with metal connectors, so there are no messy leaks or drips – it’s our guarantee.
- Ambient temperature bidet wash
- Full brass connectors ensure long term safe use
- Retractable self-cleaning nozzle
- Nozzle positioning (3 settings)
- Adjustable water pressure
- Easy to install, no batteries or electricity required
- Includes one bidet, one brass T-adaptor valve, 4x rubber O-ring seals, and one PVC hose
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- looks good
But i dont really understand how it works. I am thinking it might be good for my boat?
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211