- Large front access door makes placing and removing your bird an easy task!
- Includes Four (4) Stainless steel feeder bowls.
- Four (4) swing out feeder stations to help avoid feeding mishaps. You don't ever have to put your hand in the cage again.
- Sliding out tray and bottom grate for easy cleaning and waste removal.
- Top opens to allow a bird accessible play area.
- Includes long perch inside cage, and short perch on opening roof for your birds enjoyment.
- Features Bird Secure Latches on all doors.
- Large variety of toys can be hung from the top panel, making it a functional and enjoyable cage for your birds.
- Cage features both vertical and horizontal bars for your birds climbing pleasure.
- Hardest Available "Bird-safe" Powder Coating finish.
- Castors for easy moving about.
- Storage shelves at bottom
- Fully detachable stand
- Constructed of: Powder Coated - Wrought Iron
- Included Accessories: Perches, Four (4) Stainless steel feeder bowls
- Perches: 2
- Slide out tray: 1
- Slide out grate: 1
- Access Doors: 1
- Swing out Feeder Doors: 4
- Bar Spacing: 1.5cm
- ar Gauge: 2mm
- Finish: Powder Coating finish
- Overall Dimensions: 64cm(W) x 54cm(D) x 162cm(H)(150cm with closed roof)
- Internal cage size: 57cm(W) x 48cm(D)x 76cm(H)
- Shipping Weight: 32kg
- The Open roof bird cage is Ideal for:
- Ideal for: Senegals, Sun Conures, Green Cheek, Blue Crown, Jardines, Parakeets, Parrotlets, Lovebirds, Cockatiels, Timneh African Greys, small Cockatoos and any similarly sized birds.
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- I would highly recommend this cage as it is very good value, and, as the great philosopher once said, "You get what you pay for!"
I received my Flyline Open Roof Bird Aviary Cage JK21 (SKU: JK21) today and, as with the other contributors, I had a few teething problems that were easily overcome. I previously had the deluxe version of this cage and still had the Assembly Instructions, but it is self-explanatory, except for the two hooks which I haven't found a purpose for. This model had the same size cage as my previous one, I think, but it was much lower to the floor and I prefer this design as it will be easier to clean under. Also the removable tray is much better on this model as the deluxe version had too many ridges making it harder to clean. The biggest difference between the two is that my deluxe model was stronger in every aspect - heavy-duty wire and plastic, as well as the fittings, which is not a problem but maybe with a large parrot with a strong beak. Also the doors on top of the cage were larger and followed the same rounded contour of the cage and opened out past the width of the cage. Incidentally, I only like to cover the front and sides at dusk leaving enough room at the back for the bird to climb in and out since I've always given my birds the freedom to fly from room to room. The common problem with both cage stands was that the bottom wire tray did not fit (obviously made in a different factory). In my previous model I had to wire it to the frame but this time I just bent the hooks sufficiently to fit.
- Average Quality, Great Price
You get what you pay for and while this cage is functional, it did arrive missing the main perch, no instructions and plastic "bucket" area was broken in the corner. As others have mentioned the latches for both the doors as well as the feeding doors are very flimsy and don't lock "tight" allowing the bird to rattle them a lot as well as potentially loosening the latches that will need to be checked weekly.
Doors at the top do stay open by themselves with my cage, it's a very good sized cage that could accomodate 1 medium bird or 2 small birds comfortably. Good storage area at the bottom.
Even with all this, the price is great.. the size is great.. the quality of the materials is great, so I would still recommend the cage.. just don't expect everything to be perfect is all.
- Easy to assemble even for a girl!
Was a little worried when I discovered there were no instructions but by just referring to the picture on this site and using some common sense it was a breeze. Excellent weero cage! Ollie loves it. I ended up with some extra screws and washers .. (uhh ohh). Really happy with the cage and the price! Cheers
- Good Value for money
I purchased this cage after finding nothing suitable in petshops at a reasonable price. Although there are no instructions it was a breeze to assemble (There were a couple of Screws missing from pre-assembled Latches and doors however, but these were easily replaced). Once inside the food bowls are held in place with a small bar, which is great for a Lorikeet who takes great delight tipping his food out. The Latches for the main & top door are a bit flimsy but do the job none the less. The Food bowl doors are really the only weakness of the cage. They don't lock the door tight, but this was fixed by adding a couple of washers to each door.
Even with these very minor problems, I would highly recomend this cage!
- Another Good Product
I bought this cage along with several other larger cages. This is a great cage for smaller birds, once again good quality, excellent price and service from the team at gtmall. The doors at the top of the cage will only stay open with the wooden perch in place unlike the larger cages but this is not really an issue. The basket at the base is very handy also. Thanks again for another great product.
Copyright © 2016 Hisen Electronics Pty Ltd ABN: 53 114 469 699
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211