Hybrid bikes are designed for paved and un-paved roads and trails and includes elements of both road and mountain bike design. Fitted with flat handlebar and mountain bike gear shifter, wider and more durable 700c rims they are ideal for commuters and recreational cyclists alike.
- Frame: 700C*48cm Aluminum Alloy
- Fork: Trinx Hi-Ten Steel
- Pedal: Natty Sport
- Saddle: Trinx Road
- Handlebar: Trinx Alloy Oversize Flat
- Shifter Lever: Shimano ST-EF500
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TY510
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TY300
- Cassette: Shimano TZ21 14-28T
- Chain: KMC C50
- Chainwheel: Trinx 28/38/48T*170L
- Brake: Winzip Alloy V-Brake
- Hub: Trinx Sealed Bearing
- Rim: Trinx Alloy CNC Double Wall
- Tire: Cst 700C*28C
- Net Weight: 11.2kg
- Shipping and Return
We accept the following forms of payment:
Money Order and Cheque
Secured by Verisign.
Please add to cart to find out the Postage.
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- Ask A QuestionAsk a Question
i am 175cm and my research says that i need a bike size of 54cm
you claim that this bike size of 48cm is suitable for me as i fall into the 165 to 185 cm category. is this accurate? please clarify
I think this one is ok
or we have a bigger one ,which is 52 cm
According to my research, I should need a 48cm bike size, since I am 158cm.
However, in your detail datas you claim that this size is ok between 165 and 185cm.
Could you tell me is that bike can fit me?
- Hi there
165-185cm is just a estimate, you can still ride this bike
Ask Your Own Question
3 Gatwood Close, Padstow, NSW 2211