- Same Day Dispatch
- Melbourne or Sydney Pickup
- Using the technology of lithium iron phosphate cell, superior safety,thousands of cycles, 100%DOD, under normal conditions.
- Built-in BMS protection for over-charge, over discharge, over current and over temperature.
- LCD screen display showing the battery remaining
- Free of maintenance
- Internal cell balancing.
- Lighter weight: About 40% ~50% of the weight of a comparable lead acid battery.
- Can be charged using most standard lead-acid charges (set).
- Wider temperature range:-20℃~60℃.
- Support for Series application expansion (up to 51.2V) and two in parallels.
- Life Cycles: 2000 with 100% DOD, 3500 with 80% DOD, and 6500 with 50% DOD
- Power Capacity: 384Wh
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
- Nominal Capacity: 30Ah@0.2C
- Max. Charging Voltage: 14.0-14.6V
- Charging Current: 15A
- Max. Charging Current: 30A
- Discharging Current: 15A
- Max. Continuous Current: 20A
- Charge Temperature: 0°C-45°C
- Discharge Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Water Dust Resistance: IP55
- Dimension: L223x W95x H175mm
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Terminal: M6
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other GTmall users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.