- Same Day Dispatch
- Melbourne or Sydney Pickup
- Frame: 27.5" x 17" /19"/21" Alloy Aluminium Special-shaped Tubes
- 17inch for height from 168-178cm, and 19inch Frame for height from 175-183cm, 21inch Frame for height from 180-190cm
- Fork: Trinx Steel Suspension Travel 100mm
- Pedal: Wellgo Sport
- Saddle: Trinx Sport
- Handlebar: Trinx Hi-Ten Steel Oversize Flat
- Shifter Lever: Shimano ST-EF500
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TZ30
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TZ50
- Cassette: Shimano TZ21 14-28T
- Chain: KMC C50
- Chainwheel: Trinx 24/34/42T*170L
- Break: Trinx Alloy Mechanical Disc
- Hub: Trinx Sealed Bearing
- Rim: Weinmann Alloy Double Wall
- Tire: Cst 27.5"*1.95"
At GTmall.com.au we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
- 95% of items are dispatched within 24 hours of payment being received (Personal Cheque may take longer).
- Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or Direct Freight delivery times apply
- All the delivery are traceable, we will email you tracking details once order despatched.
- All products are covered by full transit insurance.
- If you change your mind or make an incorrect choice, we will refund you within 14 days of delivery for unopened products (excludes delivery costs).
- If your item arrives damaged or "dead on arrival", we will arrange a replacement of damaged parts.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, refund where appropriate.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on most of our products (If not stated on the description) - claims outside this period will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
Excellent quality, value and service
By Steve on 26 July 2019Bought this bike recently, arrived promptly, complete and undamaged, Easy assembly, some minor adjustment of gears and brakes required but nothing outside of normal bike maintenance. Superb quality and finish, I deliberated between the $700 shop bikes and KMART $110 ones, this fitted my budget perfectly and is much better than the KMART option for quality and build. Rides great and for the casual user is a fantastic quality bike for the money. Very pleased. GTMall were quick and efficient.
trinx mtb 27.5 19'frame
By martin pilling on 25 February 2018been riding the trinx mtb for 1 year changed handlebar grips and saddle to suite,what a great first bike for the money $250.00